Monday, December 28, 2009

Why can't I download pictures on myspace?

When I first go myspace I downloaded tons of pics, but now when I try to it takes forever and wont go to the next step to do it. My computer is fairly fast..but what could it be that is making it do this? Also when I bring up my page it takes forever to bring up pictures of my friends and when I go to their page it will take about 20 minutes for their pictures to show up? Is it my computer or what? What can I do to make it download better?



Why can't I download pictures on myspace?

You can save videos, MP3s, images or whatever from MySpace, YouTube, MetaCafe and nearly all other online video site using this easy way:



http://alltheflair.com/downloads/how_to_...



In few steps this recently updated tutorial will teach you how to download any embedded or hidden media with just one single click!



It works just fine, NO ENTERING URLs or anything is needed, it's very simple and easy to use! I have personally tested on Windows, Mac and also on Linux, it really does its job!



Why can't I download pictures on myspace?

One thing you can try, use CyberFlash to download those pictures. Just highlight those pictures and click on CyberFlash-%26gt;Download-%26gt;Highlighted. The pictures will be downloaded.



http://www.totoware.com/products_cyberfl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats