Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I sent pictures from myspace but i want to save them to yahoo?

I sent pictures from myspace. I want them to be put in my yahoo pictures but i dont know how. can u help me plz cause i really need those pics on yahoo so i can send them..



Haley



I sent pictures from myspace but i want to save them to yahoo?

Click on the picture you want. If it is a .jpg you save it in your file in windows in a folder perhaps called pictures and give the picture a name or number.



When you go to Yahoo it will ask you to click on browse and you pull up the picture you have saved from the file saved. You do them individually. Then Yahoo will ask you to upload.



If you need to convert these at all into html. Use photobucket and upload the same pictures and they will give you the html code to use.



Hope this is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats