Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can i get pictures on myspace to work?

My pictures on myspace don't work on my computer, however they do work on other people's computers. I think it's something to do with the settings in my internet browser, but i'm not sure what to do. I have a dial-up connection, if that makes any difference. I have also disabled the pop-up blocker. I haven't downloaded anything in the last couple of days, so it isn't an interference and as far as i know, there isn't a virus on my computer. Only half of the icons of my friends' spaces work, so it's not that i'm uploading them into myspace incorrectly. Please help!



How can i get pictures on myspace to work?

well since you have dial up that could be the problem.. the fact that its just taking forever to load and you aren't give them time to load..



you could always try going to the top of the screen, go to tools, then internet optionis, then advanced.. and click restore defaults.



try giving them time to show up since you are on dialup.. if you have tried that and the restore defaults then i honestly don't know what else to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats