Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i add pictures on myspace?

i know how to add pictures on myspace but like when i go to upload my documents folder shows up and then i have to go through all these folders to get to pictures..how can i put it to where when i go to upload it will go directly to my pictures?



How do i add pictures on myspace?

I DONT REALLY THINK U CAN, JUST WHENEVER U WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES, PICK WHATEVER FOLDER U HAVE, PICK UR PICTURE, CHECK THE BOX SO THAT A GREEN CHECK MARK APPEARS THEN PICK WHAT ALBUM U WANT THE PICTURE IN AND UPLOAD



How do i add pictures on myspace?

There should be an arrow that looks like it climbing up in a way, you have to click on that and it should bring you up to another level of your computer. I'm not sure where you have your pictures, but it should be listed in the folder above your documents. I'm sorry if I confused you more,its the easiest way I can describe it. The arrow is next to where it says "my Documents" on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats