Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace pictures on my about me?

okay so



on my about me i want it to be like my picture from photobucket on the left then my text like hey my name is madison blah blah blah.. i DoNt want it to be picture then all my writing all under it anyone know codes or websites i can go to?



Myspace pictures on my about me?

Ah I see. When you post your picture, type in %26lt;br%26gt; (it's short for break) after the picture code and it will put your words under your picture. If you want a bigger space you can just keep putting %26lt;br%26gt; after each other. And that's it! Hope I helped! =).



Myspace pictures on my about me?

If you want your picture on the left and the text on the right, align the image to the left like this:



%26lt;img src="image.jpg" align=left%26gt; The text will then



wrap around the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats