Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you put music on you're pictures for myspace?

Like how do i put music on my picture page for myspace. Like when someone goes to my myspace page and they go to my pictures how do you put music on you're picture page like when someone goes and sees my pictures that a song plays but the song is hidden. How do you do that. Like step by step. Can anyone please help me. Please and thank you. If you dont understand what im tryna say please tell me.



How do you put music on you're pictures for myspace?

There's a similar question to yours. I can't answer this but I can give someone eles answer if you want.



"Add Music in Your View More Pics Section



The following code will allow music to play when viewing your "View More Pics" section. You will need a valid music source url which you will also need to shorten. One you are done shortening the url, place the shortened url where it says "URL HERE". Add this code to one of your "Picture Caption" sections:



HTML Code (copy Ctrl-C %26amp; paste Ctrl-V):



%26lt;bgsound src="URL HERE" loop="-1"%26gt; "



-Tru



How do you put music on you're pictures for myspace?

You would have to ask a layout site how to do that.It's very complicated with all of the codes.They can send them to you.It's hard and everything.So you can add this site,and maybe she can give it to you.She's nice!



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats