Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

I just joined myspace and I want to put pictures on. I go to upload pictures. I selected the picture I wanted. I clicked the upload button. It said uploading pictures. Then 100% complete, but the button that says "next" won't let me click it. And if it does let me click it, it says and error has occured and my picture doesn't show up. It keeps doing this. What's wrong?



I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

Go to the FAQ on myspace and they will give you help. Then you can also e-mail Tom or someone who works for myspace.



I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

probably to large of a picture size.



I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

your picture is either to large or you haven't scrolled down to see if it is there.



I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

it is easier when the photo is copyright...



depends on how advance your pc...



if you are broadband, it's easier...



click the refresh button, but you might start all over again from



uploading the photo...



I can't upload pictures onto myspace?

might be to large or myspace might just be down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats