Friday, November 27, 2009

What can I do if a stranger posted Myspace pictures of me in a message board & said I did sexual

I got a message from someone on Myspace just "letting me know" that he saw my pictures in a forum and that some random guy was talking about how we used to date when he lived in CA and that I gave him footjobs and he sucked my toes and other sexual things that didn't happen. He even posted a link to my Myspace, but I can't find this forum anywhere because I don't know where to look. I don't know who was posting this stuff about me, but it is clearly not anybody I know since all of the information is false. The person from Myspace said he would find the link and send it to me but he hasn't done so yet... How can I find this message board with my pictures and find out who was writing this about me, and how can I get it taken down? Is it even legal for someone to do that?



What can I do if a stranger posted Myspace pictures of me in a message board %26amp; said I did sexual things to him

I got that same message, it is a fishing website. they send you that message and hope that you click on it when you do it redirects you to a website that tries to implant a pishing virus onto your computer and steal your information. Do not worry you are not really posted on the internet.



What can I do if a stranger posted Myspace pictures of me in a message board %26amp; said I did sexual things to him

Did the message come from someone you know? I would be very suspicious that it was someone just messing with you, because that seems like an incredibly random thing for someone to post. You could try to contact the person who was "letting you know" and ask them for the link to the post about you.



Good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats