Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace - Resizing Pictures?

I understand how to resize pictures. I just wondered if anybody knew a way around Myspace automatically resizing my picture or why it does it?



I was uploading images to my pictures and they're all showing up at the size I have them resized to. (They're all the same w x h in pixels.) This last one that I uploaded keeps showing smaller when I go into the pictures and view them. I've had this happen before, but it's really starting to bug me and I'm not sure why it's doing it.



Does anyone know a way around it or why it does it? Thank you.



(They are all the same height and width in pixels and they're also all under 600k.)



Myspace - Resizing Pictures?

u have to download this program called infranview it will resize the pictures for you and then you save them as karen which is the orginal and karen2 as the resized one so when u oad them on myspace it will be easier for you instead of looking at dimensions



go 2 that website below then follow instructions



Myspace - Resizing Pictures?

Resize it in adobe photoshop then reupload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats