Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do you change your myspace picture using"my pictures"?

well i have problem changing or puting pictures on my myspace and i try and try but it won't work can anybody help me and answer my questions please thanks



How do you change your myspace picture using"my pictures"?

go to add/edit photos. click upload photos. Browse to where ever you saved it and upload, it should be that easy.



How do you change your myspace picture using"my pictures"?

Hello.



Okay, if you have trouble 'Uploading' pictures on your myspace, there should be some links down below the box or whatever and



it should say



"If you don't see the Upload Photo form above, click here" click on that. if that doesn't work then there is also another link that says that, and you can click on that.



it could also be that your pictures isn't in the right format.



"Photos must be less than 5MB and in the following formats: .jpg,.gif,.bmp,.tiff,.png [FAQ] [help] "



Now, are you trying to change pictures by moving them around? i can do a tutorial on that, and it should show you the steps on how to move pictures or delete them etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats