Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace help.. pictures and page help?

Ok, I admit I might be new at myspace. But I had my page perfect until today. My pictures are showing the codes instead of the slide shows. And on the left hand side of my page there is a big blank spot before it gets to the about me section. You literally have to scroll down because there is a huge blank hole on the right hand side..



If anyone knows what is going on with this page and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it....



www.myspace/csonneville



Myspace help.. pictures and page help?

Mine was the same way this morning. I honestly think it is my space acting naughty. Check under your editing areas, make sure that nothing was accidentally deleted, also change your passwords, there have been a lot of reports with hackers, scammers, and phishing problems. Be cautious, make sure that NO ONE could guess your passwords to allow a hacker, etc....if none of these suggestions help, then you may have to re-do everything. I had it happen to me as well, earlier on and had to re-do a lot of stuff, I even have friends who mysteriously had all of thier friends deleted, but they were not the ones who did it. My Space has a lot of glitches and quirks, but I am sure things will be fixed. Good luck. I am sure my pics slide show is still messed up too.



www.myspace.com/cariebelle



Myspace help.. pictures and page help?

I think that you might have messed up the code for your slideshow somehow. That's the only thing that I can figure you did. I'd go and check it our for you now except that I'm on a computer that's it's blocked on.



Myspace help.. pictures and page help?

I would contact myspace via their help section. Or you could just remove the picture codes and just start over fresh. Not sure if that's the answer you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats