Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get music on my MySpace pictures?

You know, when you click someone's pictures and a different song comes on as you view them? I've been wondering a while and it would be really great if you could help me!



Also if anyone knows how to like... uh, jumble the photos? I've seen it done only once. Her pictures were like random/scrambled, ya know? Thanks if you can answer that'n.



%26lt;3 Chyristie.



How do I get music on my MySpace pictures?

Add Music in Your View More Pics Section



The following code will allow music to play when viewing your "View More Pics" section. You will need a valid music source url which you will also need to shorten. One you are done shortening the url, place the shortened url where it says "URL HERE". Add this code to one of your "Picture Caption" sections:



HTML Code (copy Ctrl-C %26amp; paste Ctrl-V):



%26lt;bgsound src="URL HERE" loop="-1"%26gt;



http://www.pimpwebpage.com/addmusic.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats