Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there a way to find old myspace pictures that were on someones profile?

I had my sister in law staying in my house, she trashed it! She tore the carpets, spray painted and broke windows, and a bunch of other nonsense. The insurance company won't pay for vandalism unless she personally says she did it with malicious intent(so stupid) of course she won't say that, she would go to jail! They won't even give us anything out of the $28,000 until they find her, good luck with that because I have been trying for over a month! Anyways I saw pictures of her kids on myspace about 2 months ago and my house in perfectly good condition was behind her, is there a way to find those pictures again???



Is there a way to find old myspace pictures that were on someones profile?

NOT IF THE PICTURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN SINCE THEN, GO TO WHERE U SAW THEM AND IF THEY ARE THERE RIGHT CLICK THEM AND SAVE AND IF U CANT FIND THEM OR THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE NOPE U CANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats