Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace pictures..........how????

How do I post a picture on my myspace homepage.....it gives me the opportunity to upload a photo, however I can't get the photo onto my main page.



Myspace pictures..........how????

There should be an option next to every picture that says make this my default image or along those lines click that and it will show up



Myspace pictures..........how????

OH OK!!!!



Myspace pictures..........how????

Go to your pic album and edit, they ask if you want it to be the main photo.



Myspace pictures..........how????

first of all you should know something....myspace is loaded with spyware and viruses. I had a myspace and it took me a week to get all of that crap out of my computer.



Myspace pictures..........how????

once you up load it ...there is an option "use as default picture" (something like that) click on that and it'll automatically use it on your front page.



Myspace pictures..........how????

You will have to upload a picture and get the code and paste onto your about me section in your edit mode.



Myspace pictures..........how????

If you mean put the pictures ON your page then you should upload the pics to something like photobucket or file lodge. They give you img code and just copy and past anywhere you would like it to be in your profil :)



Myspace pictures..........how????

set it as default.. under the picture you will see a set as default just click on that and it should come up when you return to your home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats